It's that time of the year when the heavens opens and pours our showers of blessings. I guess not everyone is excited about the rains like I am; talk about flood and traffic. I'm sure some people fast for days and nights so that the rain will not come down. (and hey... What's that superstition about some wise men holding back the rain, is it for real?)
However the case may be, I love the rain. It gives me an orgasmic thrill. Just to hear those platters of rain splashing on my window panes, or watching the lovely drops form the love heart as they splatter on the ground...gosh!!!I love this feeling.
The rain also bring sweet memories for me. Talk about those magical moments you share with someone who truly adore you. The kiss, the tease, the undressing, the foreplay and then the real thing. But these memories hurt more when you are all alone. You are only left with your teddy bear or pillow to hug (and if you don't have any of this, you can hug your wrapper).
In times like this, be it at the office or at home, I got good music to keep me company.
If the rain gives me orgasm, music gives me more than orgasm. And when I mix two of them, you can imagine the inexorable pleasure I can derive.
It would be stingy of me not to share this beautiful love songs to lighten up your day. I know some people are still caught up in traffic, and if you have an insensitive boss, I can imagine your frustration. Or you got a leaking roof (I actually do, but hey, life goes on), maybe you've been up for a while, mopping the floor or placing buckets all over the hall to avoid having a small stream in your room. Or you live in a flooded area and have to swim your way out. Pele!
Here are some love songs to put a smile on your face.
These songs can be downloaded from www.mp3skull.com
1. "I love you" by Debelah Morgan
2. "Oxygen" by Spice girls
3. "And it feels like" by LeAnn Rimes
4. "I'll remember" by Madonna
5. "Dreaming of you" by Selena
6. "Everytime" by Janet Jackson
7. "I don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith
8. "I know what love is" by Celine Dion
9. "Love is all around" by Wet Wet Wet
10. "Back for good" by Takethat
11. "Said that I Loved you but I Lied" by Michael Bolton
12. "Next to you" by Jordin Sparks
13. "No you hang up" by Shayne wards
14. "Crash and Burn" by Savage Garden
15. "Breathe again" by Toni Braxton
16. "Rain" by Madonna
17. "Say it Again" by Natasha Bedingfield
18. "Show me Heaven" by Maria Mckee
19. "kiss the rain" by Tracy Chapman
20. "One night" by the Corrs
Hope you enjoy it... Have a blessed rainy day!