Saturday 12 April 2014

I will like to own a radio station-Darey Art Alade

In 2013, Darey Art Alade stunned Nigerians with his world class love concert titled "Love Like A Movie". With this ingenious showmanship, Darey effortlessly earned his reputation as the grand show stopper in the Nigerian entertainment industry. But this time around, the soul singer is hatching another project.

Recently, the Soul Muzik co-founder hinted on his plans to own a radio station. "I will like to have my own radio station. I don't want to work for anybody. I have already started making plans and inquiries to see what is feasible. It's something that can't go away." he told members of the press in a brief chat.

Darey was formerly an OAP with Cool FM Lagos where he honed his skills in radio production, presentation and marketing skills until he left for the Project Fame reality show in South Africa in 2004 where he emerged third. The multiple award-winning singer will be fulfilling another lifetime dream if this project comes to fruition.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment