Monday 3 June 2013

I'M BACK!!!

YAY!!!! Finally i kicked the laziness bug out of my system. Hello everyone, it's been a minute I updated this blog last...like when i was still a toddler???? 
It feels good to get back here. I guess you were wondering what I've been up to lately.  Let's just say I have been getting the real taste of life in the real world as a journalist and I promise to give you a peek of my latest adventures. From celebrity interviews to features, I will endeavour to give you the latest juice. To start off my return from Venus, here is an interview I did with my editor on  Hafiz Oyetoro popularly known as Saka. it was published a fortnight ago on Thisday newspaper, Sunday edition.
ever since he started the corporate way between MTN and Etisalat, the comic actor had maintained a reserved disposition towards the issue of his loyalty to his corporate masters. We decided to trail him down to Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Educatio, Ijanikin where  where he lectures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment