Sunday 9 October 2011

His poem to me...

Hi everyone, today is my birthday and my sweetheart dedicated this poem to me....
Hmmm..... I'm loving every line.

Read and enjoy!


~KISS and TELL~

Come,let me kiss your lips

And cease your words

So I can tell you how much you mean to me

Let me kiss your eye brow

And let you know

That the beard cannot say it is older than the eye brow

Aside almighty God in the highest heavens, in all I do,you come first

Let me kiss your neck my love

So I remember to support you always

Like the neck; the head

Let me kiss your hand

Which is softer than rare Persian fur

And murmur how with mine I will hold and

Catch you when you fall

Let me kiss your ear Onyinyechi

So you know your voice is the only music I love to hear and listen to

Let me kiss your cheeks

So I can tell you how your presence brews a smile

In my soul and inflate my cheeks

Like hot air to a balloon set on sail

Let me plant a kiss on both shoulders

So you know you can lean on me in times of difficulty

Let me kiss your fair legs

So you know I'll go anywhere for you

Allow me brush my lips on your chest

And kiss your lovely breasts

So your rythmic heart beat will be the voice I respond to

Come here so I can kiss you me love

And tell the whole world you are and will forever be

The only woman for me
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I love you Obioha (Afro Juice),the heavens bear me witness...

I'm so glad I found you,so so glad....


Happy Birthday to you

My Confessor;

My Nurse;

My Teacher;

My Igbo Queen;

My Angel;

~Vanessa Onyinyechi Obioha~


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

2 comments:

  1. You are right, it is a lovely poem from your sweetheart. I hope he would not mind if I join all your readers to say Happy Birthday to you as well and many happy returns in happiness with him and you together.

    mr wright

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!!!! thats soooooooooooooooooooo romantic... n so... seductive... n it's a real love ballad... with all the correct spices of life n love n romance n sensuality... n physicality... beautiful..

    ReplyDelete